Extended Deadline: 30 May 2020
The National Trust Heritage Awards acknowledges and celebrates some of the projects across New South Wales that have promoted, protected or preserved the built, natural or cultural heritage.
The Trust is welcoming nominations of projects completed between March 2019 and March 2020 across the following categories:
- Aboriginal Heritage (new for 2020)
- Adaptive Re-Use
- Conservation – Built Heritage
- Conservation – Interiors & Objects
- Conservation – Landscape
- Continuing Tradition
- Education and Interpretation
- Heritage Events, Exhibitions and Tours
- Heritage Resources and Publications
The Trust is also accepting nominations for Lifetime Achievement and Heritage Skills.ENTER NOW
Or click here to find out more information, including award categories and the entry process.
The Trust will still be celebrating the winners towards the end of the year and are currently rescheduling the date for the National Trust Heritage Awards ceremony luncheon Once decided, the date will be communicate on Facebook.